According our philosophy, the provision of high quality services, as well as the health and safety of visitors, are for the management and staff of Hotel du Lac, non-negotiable parameters, at this particular time due to the health crisis.
With high sense of responsibility towards the visitors and our staff, from the first day of the health crisis, we faithfully followed the instructions.
- We have developed a Preventive Action Plan.
- We have appointed the Coordinating Officer and the individual Heads of Departments for the observance of the protocols.
- We have cooperation with a doctor who acts according to the instructions of EODY.
- Staff training has been provided for each member to act in accordance with the guidelines for compliance with health protocols.
- We have implemented procedures and action plans to deal with the incident.
- We have renewed and intensified the Cleaning and Disinfection programs of all areas based on updated internal protocols.
- We rescheduled the reception hours as follows: check-in: 15:00 check-out: 11:00
With the implementation of all the above, we aim to find the balance, making the hotel hospitable and a place to create hospitality experiences while at the same time we all faithfully follow the precautions. We do not want to create an emotionally sterile environment, but an installation in which you will feel safe and at the same time enjoy your stay.
The management of the hotel remains on constant alert, and in an open line with the government, so that we can fully follow every instruction and update it.
During the visit to Hotel du Lac, our staff will guide you in the best way, while they will be by your side to help you turn your stay into a hospitality experience.
Enjoy your stay.
The Hotel Management